Friday, September 26, 2008

ee xuen happy advanced birthday =D

i skipped school and blogging here now =p
haha so yesterday we celebrated ee xuen's birthday XD
sang birthday song for her...and we like shiok sendiri ==
her present was something like lego and when the lego was completed
and we spin sumthing , the bear on the lego will swings XD
haha so cute...later get one for myself =p
wahaha ohya and a graphic puncher...hope u'll like it ya ee xuen
haha ok let me introduce ee xuen

she is gal who always says tat she is dark
no la darling u look fairer already lol...
and she is smart ! always be the top 5 in class
summore she is expert in drawing =D
i envy already ==
and she is cute haha...get high easily
hor hahah : woohoo ! XD

uhm nothing to blog
see pics
not many...just two lol
my collection of watson dolls
ahahah...who else wans to be inside just tell me ><

... actually yesterday ee xuen paint a drawing on my hand wan
i so sayang it and i dun even wash hand tat day just to keep the drawing
but then duno when and why i ter-rub it
haiz sumone come and box me
lols

No comments: